Los Angeles Dentist COVID-19 Protocol
Patient and staff safety has always been a top priority for our downtown Los Angeles dentist office. During COVID-19 health emergency and recovery period, our downtown Los Angeles dental office remains open while following stringent dental office safety recommendations by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Our downtown Los Angeles dental office comprehensive COVID-19 safety measures include:
- We reduced the number of patients we see a day and appointments are strictly required.
- You need to be healthy to be treated. If you have any symptoms such as persistent fever, dry cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, or a general feeling of being unwell, please do not come in and cancel your appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and we will take your temperature.
- We require you to complete and sign our COVID-19 screening form prior to each office visit. To fill out the form using your mobile device you can scan the QR code posted by the front door.
- If you are a new patient, for efficiency and safety we strongly encourage you to complete all required forms online prior to your first office visit.
- Strict mask policy and social distancing are enforced.
- We use HEPA air filters and UV lights throughout the office.
- In operatories we use intraoral vacuums to reduce aerosols.
For more information about our COVID-19 safety measures and protocol, please email us at or call us at 213-486-0006.
What Our Patients Say About Us
I highly recommend Dr. Charles Huang! He and his team are extremely friendly, honest with you about everything, and provide phenomenal services. They will always let you know any charges ahead of time and will never bill you for hidden fees. Hands down, best dentist I've ever had! (Yelp Review)
Dr. Charlie and his staff were friendly and took good care of me during my visit. I recommend if you are looking for a dentist to give River Dentistry a try. I HATE going to the dentist, but all my fears aside, they took great care to make sure I was comfortable through the procedures. Definitely recommended! (Yelp Review)
I recently moved to LA and was looking for a dentist. The Yelp reviews were 100% positive, so I had to check it out. From the very beginning each staff member was warm and friendly... and proceeded to do a great job. These guys are really great. Amazing customer service and genuine concern. A very satisfied customer 🙂 (Yelp Review)
What a find! Needed a dentist in my area that was open on Saturday and, to my great pleasure, I found River Dentistry. I went in because of a chipped front tooth and came out with a fresh clean smile. Dr. Huang is amazing with his work and also with the care and attention he provides [to] his patients. (Yelp Review)